At Bell, Quality Control is a top priority on every project, regardless of the size or complexity. We know that the core of every successful project is the skillful fabrication and installation of high caliber materials and equipment, driving high-quality, cost-effective results.
Bell’s Quality Control Manager executes the overall Company Quality Plan. On the jobsite, quality control is a team effort led by the Project Manager, who establishes and works with a Quality Control Team that executes a very detailed Standard Quality Control program.
Our Standard Quality Control program ensures:
- High Performance. Our experienced craftsmen ensure that their work is complete and accurate according to the contract drawings and specs.
- Inspection Process. Inspection begins with the craftsman who installs a feature of work. Bell’s Foreman then inspects the craftsman’s installations, assuring the quality of workmanship and that expectations have been met for examination and testing. The Superintendent reviews the quality of the installations, verifies completion of the system for examination and testing.
- Examination and Testing. Bell performs tests to provide objective evidence that the equipment and systems we install comply with quality standards for workmanship, and the requirements of contract documents.
- Documentation. At the conclusion of the project, Bell compiles contract documents which include reports, As-Built Drawings, Test Records, O&M logs, O&M Manuals and Owner Training Records.
Bell's extensive Quality Control Program assures that our clients’ projects will be done correctly, meeting owner expectations the first time, every time. Our Quality Control Programs include:
- Bell Standard Quality Manual
- Bell NQA-1
- ASME Quality Control Manual and Certificates of Authorization for the Manufacture and Assembly of Power Boilers, Power Piping, Boiler Assembly and Unfired Pressure Vessels, and Metallic Repairs and/or Alterations for Shop and Field Locations.
ASME "S" & "U" Certificate of Authorization
National Board "R" Certificate of Authorization
- The Bell Company Welding Manual